Alphacat (v.16.1) Edition
Welcome to the Alphacat Version 16.1 Release. Here is a summary of key features and what they mean for our users
- US FATCA Schema v2.0 – The Inland Revenue Service announced a new FATCA XML schema (version 2.0) which needs to be used for FATCA submissions made on or after 1 January 2017. We have incorporated this into Alphacat so when you create a relevant XML submission file, it automatically applies this schema.
- UK AEOI v2.0 schema – HMRC’s new schema is to be used by UK Financial Institutions for CRS and FATCA reports submitted on or after 1 January 2017. This new schema has also been incorporated into this release of Alphacat and will be applied to any XML submission files created for UK Financial Institutions for reporting from 1 January 2017
Further updates to this release include:
- Improved data import tool – Based on user feedback, enhancements have been made to the Alphacat data import tool, which will make it faster and easier to import large amounts of data into Alphacat from Excel spreadsheets.
- New Letter writer function – Alphacat users can now create letters for their clients using a ‘mail merge’ function which will automatically lift information from Alphacat.
- Miscellaneous enhancements and fixes – A number of additional enhancements and improvements have been made to address local reporting requirements and aid the management of your client data.
For more information on all of the above please consult the Alphacat Release Notes Version 16.1.
Existing customers will receive details separately to download this update.
If you experience any problems with the new release, please contact Support on +44 (0)1784 410 229 or email email@example.com.