Training by Corporation Tax Experts
What does your business get out of training with us?
By building their corporation tax knowledge, attendees will immediately start to deliver more value from your investment in Alphatax software and your new recruits will become productive earlier as they develop into more highly skilled members of the team.
All Tax Systems training courses count towards annual CPD requirements.
What form do the courses take?
Training takes place in our dedicated training centre, located in Staines, Surrey. Courses are delivered in a modern classroom environment where classes are limited to eight users to ensure that they get the most out of the day. Here delegates can gain maximum value from their time with the hands-on attention of our trainers, benefitting from their real-world experience working with our large corporate customers on addressing tax reporting needs.
Our training course material can be flexible and we can offer bespoke training content and varied suitable locations where possible. Please call our training department on 01784 777 700 or your TCS account manager to discuss any individual requirements. Alternatively, you can email our training department here.
As the makers of Alphatax, we are 100% focused on Corporation Tax software and training. Our trainers know your job and understand the value of this training to your role.
We ensure that we are able to deliver value by investing time in forging deep relationships with professional bodies, government and other supporting groups. Through these relationships we gain insights and understanding so that we continually learn about new processes and schemas and develop our products to provide you with the best possible solution.
This depth of experience allows us to cater for tax education at every level and we work hard to continually stay one step ahead, regularly reviewing and updating our course material for legislative and software changes.
What our customers say
25,000 tax professionals have taken our courses and our customers include over 20 of the top 25 UK accountancy firms as well as over 900 large corporations in the UK and Ireland.
- “Thoroughly useful course, catalyst to further study and better use of software. Excellent presenter, would highly recommend.” – Global Financial Institution
- “The course was great as it was easy to ask questions and keep up with the pace of the class. Presenter was very friendly and approachable.” – Global Mining & Exploration Company
- “The course was excellent!” – Charity
- “Superb, covered everything in great detail. Training facilities are up to date and good quality.” – BGM
- “The course was tailored by the trainer to our needs.” Rio Tinto
- “Excellent training. Covered all and more of the point we needed, especially with a very short timeline.” – BNY Mellon
- “The material and course standard was very good, in particular the troubleshooting tips.” – Nationwide
Available Training Courses
- DPL Training
- Alphatax New User – Accounts Analysis
- Alphatax New User – Free-Formats
- Alphatax Refresher – Accounts Analysis
- Alphatax Refresher – Free-Formats
- Alphatax Expert Course
- Tax Accounting – IFRS
- Tax Accounting – FRS 101
- Tax Accounting – FRS 102 (New UK GAAP)
- Corporation Tax Technical
- Accounts Integration
- Taxonomies and iXBRL Tagging – IFRS
- Taxonomies and iXBRL Tagging – FRS 101
- Taxonomies and iXBRL Tagging – FRS 102